1. The Haber Process
2. Why do we need Fertilisers?
3. Preparing ammonium nitrate
4. Preparing ammonium sulfate
5. What is a chemical Cell?
6. What is a fuel cell?
7. The advantages and disadvantages of fuel cells
8. Avogadro's Law and Gases
9. Molar Volume and balanced equations
Explain the conditions necessary for the Haber Process
Describe the importance of fertilisers
Describe the formation of ammonium nitrate
Describe the steps necessary to produce ammonium sulfate
Describe what a chemical cell is
Explain how a hydrogen fuel cell works
Evaluate the advantages of using a fuel cell instead of fossil fuels
Avogadro's Law and Gases
Molar Volume Calculations
© All Rights Reserved