1. What are Hydrocarbons?
2. What is Crude Oil made up of?
3. How does Fractional Distillation work?
4. The uses of the Fractions
5. The properties of the Fractions
6. What is a homologous series?
7. What are the non-renewable fuels?
9. The Importance of Cracking
Describe what a hydrocarbon is
Describe what crude oil is made up of
Describe what a homologous series is
Describe what a finite resource is
Explain how crude oil is separated into fractions
Identify the names and uses of the fractions of crude oil
Compare the properties of the fractions of crude oil
Describe the process of catalytic cracking
Explain the importance of catalytic cracking
Describe what complete combustion is
Describe what incomplete combustion is
Explain the dangers of carbon monoxide
Describe what dangers of soot
Evaluate using hydrogen as a fuel instead of petrol
© All Rights Reserved