1. What is a Covalent Bond?
2. What is a Molecule?
3. What size are molecules?
4. (F) How can I draw Covalent bonding?
5. (H) How can I draw Covalent bonding?
6. Why do Simple Covalent substances have low melting points?
7. Why do Simple Covalent substances not conduct?
8. What is the structure of Graphite and Diamond?
9. Explaining the uses of Graphite and Diamond.
10. What are C60 and graphene used for?
11. What are the uses of Polymers?
Describe what a covalent bond is
Describe what a molecule is
Identify the size of a molecule
Draw dot and cross diagrams for covalent substances
Explain why simple covalent substances have low melting points
Explain why simple covalent substances do not conduct electricity
Describe what a giant covalent substance is
Describe the structure of diamond and graphite
Explain the uses of diamond and graphite
Describe the properties of graphene, fullerenes and nanotubes
Explain what a polymer is
© All Rights Reserved