1. What are Bioleaching and Phytoextraction?
2. Oxidation, Corrosion and Reactivity
3. Why should we Recycle?
4. What is a Life Cycle Assessment?
5. Evaluating a Life Cycle Assessment
6. What is a Reversible Reaction?
7. What is Dynamic Equilibrium?
8. How do we form Ammonia?
9. What are the conditions to make Ammonia?
10. Le Chatelier's Principle - The Effect of Temperature, Pressure and Concentration on Equilibrium and Yield
Describe the advantages and disadvantages of Recycling
Life Cycle Assessments
Evaluating Life Cycle Assessments
What are Reversible Reactions?
Explaining Dynamic Equilibrium
How is ammonia produced?
Recall the conditions for the Haber Process
Explain the effect of temperature and pressure on the Haber Process
© All Rights Reserved