1. The Groups in the Periodic Table
2. The Colour and State of the Halogens.
3. The physical properties of the Halogens.
4. What is the test for chlorine?
5. What happens when metals react with the halogens?
6. What happens when hydrogen reacts with the halogens?
7. Displacement Reactions of the Halogens
8. Displacement Reactions and REDOX (H)
9. Explaining the reactivity of the halogens.
Identify the state and colour of the halogens
Describe the trend in properties of the halogens
Describe the test for chlorine
Describe the reactions of the halogens with metals
Describe the reactions of the halogens with hydrogen
Investigate the reactivity of the halogens
Link displacement reactions of the halogens to REDOX reactions
Explain why reactivity of the halogens decreases as you go down group 7
© All Rights Reserved