1. How did Dmitri Mendeleev arrange the Periodic Table?
2. Why did Mendeleev leave gaps?
3. How are the elements arranged on the Periodic Table?
4. How are Atomic Number and the Periodic Table linked?
5. What is the Structure of the Periodic Table
6. Do I have a metal or a non-metal?
7. What is the definition of an isotope?
8. Why aren't all mass numbers whole?
9. Calculating the Relative Atomic Mass of an isotope
10. Estimating the Abundance of an Isotope
Describe what an isotope is
Explain why not all mass numbers are whole numbers
Calculate the relative atomic mass of an isotope
(H) Estimate the abundance of isotopes
Describe how Mendeleev arranged his Periodic Table
Explain how Mendeleev predicted the properties of undiscovered elements
Explain what Mendeleev did when properties didn't match
Describe how the atomic number is linked to the Periodic Table
Describe the structure of the Periodic Table
Identify where the metals and non-metals are found on the Periodic Table
What is the Empirical formula?
Investigate the Empirical formula of Magnesium Oxide
Calculate the empirical formula
© All Rights Reserved