1. Properties of Metals and Non-Metals.
2. Why do metals conduct?
3. Why do metals have high melting points?
4. Why are metals malleable?
5. Ionic, Covalent, or Metallic?
6. Are the models we use all useful?
Explain why metals have high melting points
Explain why metals conduct electricity
Explain why metals are malleable
Identify the properties of metals and non-metals
Evaluate the different types of models
Explain the conservation of mass
Calculate the Conservation of Mass
Want and Have Method
Moles, Mass and Mr Method
© All Rights Reserved