1. The Groups in the Periodic Table
2. The Properties of the Alkali Metals
3. Reactions of Alkali Metals and Water
4. Observations of the Alkali Metals and Water
5. Explaining the reactivity of Group 1
6. Why are the Noble Gases inert?
7. What are the Noble Gases used for?
8. The physical properties of the Noble Gases.
Identify the groups on the Periodic Table
Describe the physical properties of the alkali metals
Write word and chemical equations for reactions between alkali metals and water
Describe the similarities and differences when the alkali metals are added to water
Explain why reactivity increases as you go down group one
Explain why the noble gases are inert
Describe the uses and properties of the noble gases
Describe the trend in physical properties for the noble gases
© All Rights Reserved