1. What is an electrolyte?
2. What is electrolysis?
3. What happens to ions during electrolysis?
4. How to predict the products of electrolysis
5. Writing half equations for electrolysis (H)
6. Explaining oxidation and reduction (H)
7. Where does oxidation and reduction occur? (H)
8. Purifying Copper using Electrolysis
9. Core Practical: Electrolysis of Copper Sulphate
Describe what an electrolyte is
Describe what electrolysis is
Describe the movement of ions during electrolysis
Describe how pure copper can be made using electrolysis
Core Practical: Investigating the electrolysis of copper sulfate
Predicting the products of electrolysis
(H) Writing Half Equations for electrolysis
(H) Electrolysis and REDOX reactions: Oxidation and Reduction
(H) Using REDOX to explain what happens at the electrodes
© All Rights Reserved