2. How can I draw Ionic Bonding?
4. Calculating protons, neutrons and electrons for an ion.
5. Ions in groups 1, 2, 6 and 7.
6. What do the endings '-ide' and '-ate' mean?
7. How can I work out the formula for ionic compounds?
8. What is the structure of an ionic compound?
9. What are the properties of Ionic Compounds?
4. (F) How can I draw Covalent bonding?
5. (H) How can I draw Covalent bonding?
6. Why do Simple Covalent substances have low melting points?
7. Why do Simple Covalent substances not conduct?
9. What is the structure of Graphite and Diamond?
10. Explaining the uses of Graphite and Diamond.
Identify the properties of ionic, covalent and metallic substances
Analyse data to identify the type of bonding occurring
Investigate the type of bonding occurring
Explain the properties of the four types of bonding