Fuels and Earth Science Whole Topic Revision Video
1. What are Hydrocarbons?
2. What is Crude Oil made up of?
3. How does Fractional Distillation work?
4. The uses of the Fractions
5. The properties of the Fractions
6. What is a homologous series?
7. Complete Combustion
8. Incomplete Combustion
9. The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide
10. The dangers of soot from incomplete combustion
11. How does Acid Rain form?
12. What is the effect of Acid Rain?
13. How do Nitrous Oxides form?
14. Fuel Cells - What are the advantages of Hydrogen as a Fuel?
15. What are the non-renewable fuels?
17. The Importance of Cracking
18. The Formation and Composition of the Earth's early Atmosphere
19. The Formation of the Oceans
20. What happened to the carbon dioxide?
21. The effect of Plants on the Atmosphere
22. The chemical test for Oxygen
23. The Greenhouse Effect
24. The Effect of Climate Change
25. Evaluating our Impact on the Earth
Fuels and Earth Science Resources:
Here you can find revision material for the Fuels and Earth Science aspect of the GCSE. The links below takes you to:
© All Rights Reserved