Rates of Reaction & Energy Change Whole Topic Revision Video
1. Core Practical: Investigating Rates
2. How do chemical reactions occur?
3. Collision Theory - Explaining Reactivity
4. Interpreting Reaction Graphs
5. What is a Catalyst?
6. How do Catalysts affect Rates?
7. What are Biological Catalysts?
8. Examples of Energy Changes
9. Exothermic and Endothermic Reactions
10. What happens when bonds are broken and formed?
11. What makes something exothermic?
12. Calculating energy changes in kJmol-1
13. What is activation energy?
14. Energy Profile Diagrams
Chemical Change (Acids, Alkalis and Electrolysis) Resources:
Here you can find revision material for the Chemical Change (Acids, Alkalis and Electrolysis) aspect of the GCSE. The links below takes you to:
© All Rights Reserved