Obtaining Metals and Equilibrium Whole Topic Revision Video
1. Investigating the Reactivity of Metals
2. Displacement Reactions and REDOX - Reduction and Oxidation (H)
3. How is the Reactivity Series linked to electronic configuation?
4. Ores - How do we Extract Metals from the Ground?
5. Describing Oxidation and Reduction with Oxygen
6. How does Metal Extraction involve Reduction?
7. How do we Extracting Metals from their Ores based on reactivity?
8. What are Bioleaching and Phytoextraction?
9. Oxidation, Corrosion and Reactivity
10. Why should we Recycle?
11. What is a Life Cycle Assessment?
12. Evaluating a Life Cycle Assessment
13. What is a Reversible Reaction?
14. What is Dynamic Equilibrium?
15. How do we form Ammonia?
16. What are the conditions to make Ammonia?
17. Le Chatelier's Principle - The Effect of Temperature, Pressure and Concentration on Equilibrium and Yield
Chemical Change (Acids, Alkalis and Electrolysis) Resources:
Here you can find revision material for the Chemical Change (Acids, Alkalis and Electrolysis) aspect of the GCSE. The links below takes you to:
© All Rights Reserved