Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table Whole Topic Revision Video
1. The Dalton Atomic Structure
2. What are the Sub-Atomic Particles?
3. What is the Charge and Mass of a Proton, Neutron and Electron?
4. Why are all atoms neutral?
5. How do we know that the Nucleus is tiny?
6. Where does the Mass of an Atom come from?
7. What does the mass number tell us?
8. What does the atomic number tell us?
9. What is the definition of an isotope?
10. Calculating the number of Protons, Neutrons and Electrons.
11. Why aren't all mass numbers whole?
12. Calculating the Relative Atomic Mass of an isotope
13. Estimating the Abundance of an Isotope
14. How did Dmitri Mendeleev arrange the Periodic Table?
15. Why did Mendeleev leave gaps?
16. How are the elements arranged on the Periodic Table?
17. How are Atomic Number and the Periodic Table linked?
18. What is the Structure of the Periodic Table
19. Do I have a metal or a non-metal?
20. How to draw and write the Electronic Configuration
21. What do the groups and periods tell me about electronic configuration?
Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table Resources:
Here you can find revision material for the Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table aspect of the GCSE. The links below takes you to:
© All Rights Reserved