Groups in the Periodic Table Whole Topic Revision Video
1. The Groups in the Periodic Table
2. The Properties of the Alkali Metals
3. Reactions of Alkali Metals and Water
4. Observations of the Alkali Metals and Water
5. Explaining the reactivity of Group 1
6. The Colour and State of the Halogens.
7. The physical properties of the Halogens.
8. What is the test for chlorine?
9. What happens when metals react with the halogens?
10. What happens when hydrogen reacts with the halogens?
11. Displacement Reactions of the Halogens
12. Displacement Reactions and REDOX (H)
13. Explaining the reactivity of the halogens.
14. Why are the Noble Gases inert?
15. What are the Noble Gases used for?
16. The physical properties of the Noble Gases.
Chemical Change (Acids, Alkalis and Electrolysis) Resources:
Here you can find revision material for the Chemical Change (Acids, Alkalis and Electrolysis) aspect of the GCSE. The links below takes you to:
© All Rights Reserved