Types of Substance Whole Topic Revision Video
- Ionic Bonding Section
- Covalent Bonding Section
- Metallic Bonding Section
- Bonding Summary Section
- Investigating Bonding Section
1. What are Ionic Bonds?
2. How can I draw Ionic Bonding?
3. What is an ion?
4. Calculating protons, neutrons and electrons for an ion.
5. Ions in groups 1, 2, 6 and 7.
6. What do the endings '-ide' and '-ate' mean?
7. How can I work out the formula for ionic compounds?
8. What is the structure of an ionic compound?
9. What are the properties of Ionic Compounds?
10. What is a Covalent Bond?
11. What is a Molecule?
12. What size are molecules?
13. How can I draw Covalent bonding?
14. What are the properties of Simple Covalent Compounds?
15. What an Allotrope?
16. What is the structure of Graphite and Diamond?
17. Explaining the uses of Graphite and Diamond.
18. What are C60 and graphene used for?
19. What are the uses of Polymers?
20. Properties of Metals and Non-Metals.
21. What are the properties of Metals?
22. Ionic, Covalent, or Metallic?
23. Are the models we use all useful?
Types of Substance (Ionic, Covalent and Metallic Bonding) Resources:
Here you can find revision material for the Types of Substance (Ionic, Covalent and Metallic Bonding) aspect of the GCSE. The links below takes you to:
© All Rights Reserved