Types of Substance
1. What are Ionic Bonds?
2. How can I draw Ionic Bonding?
3. What is an ion?
4. Calculating protons, neutrons and electrons for an ion.
5. Ions in groups 1, 2, 6 and 7.
6. What do the endings '-ide' and '-ate' mean?
7. How can I work out the formula for ionic compounds?
8. What is the structure of an ionic compound?
9. What are the properties of Ionic Compounds?
10. What is a Covalent Bond?
11. Are molecules ionic or covalent?
12. What size are molecules?
13. How can I draw Covalent compounds?
14. What are the properties of Simple Covalent Compounds?
15. What are the examples of Giant Covalent Compounds?
16. What is the structure of Graphite and Diamond?
17. Explain the uses of Graphite and Diamond.
18. What are C60 and graphene used for?
19. What are the uses of Polymers?
20. Properties of Metals and Non-Metals.
21. What are the properties of Metals?
22. Ionic, Covalent, or Metallic?
23. Are the models we use all useful?